Let’s Keep Crow Hill a safe place to ride!
- You must sign in before entering the track and riding.
- YELLOW FLAG – Rider down – proceed with caution – No jumping.
- Black Flag – Exit track immediately.
- NO cutting the track.
- NO kickstands allowed.
- NO stopping on the track or pulling off to the side.
- NO spectators on the track at anytime.
- All RIDERS must enter the track at the entrance ONLY.
- All RIDERS must exit the track at exit ONLY.
- All riders must wear a helmet, goggles and protective gear at all times.
- No Sneakers/Shorts/Tank tops. Long Sleeves are a must!!!
- All motorcycles must be trucked into the track and trucked out.
- No one leaves the premises on motorcycles.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- No loud pipes. Stock pipes only. Must meet AMA requirements.
- Maximum speed limit is 5mph in the pit area and riders must have a helmet on at all times.
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and a copy of a legal birth certificate. If accompanied by a guardian then forms #2 and #3 must be filled out and notarized.
***If you do not have your notarized forms you will NOT be able to ride! ***
- If accompanied by a parent then form #2 must be filled out.
- No big bikes allowed on 50’s track. No cutting through the 50’s track.
- The 50’s track is for small bikes only.
All children on the 50’s track must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
If you are stopped for breaking ANY rules you will be asked to leave for the day.